Page 1 of 2
IMBA Member Job Postings
IMBA is pleased to offer to our members an opportunity to post open positions on this site, free of charge, to help fill critical human resource needs for their organization. The positions posted below are ones that IMBA has received and they are in order from the most recent.
Lafayette Community Bank
Mortgage Loan Originator
This position is responsible for the production of mortgage loans through the development of referrals from sources including but not limited to realtors, branches, promotions with membership groups, and direct inquiries from customers. The originator works with our in-house mortgage team to ensure a world-class mortgage experience for our customers. The ideal candidate should have 1 – 3 years’ experience in a mortgage related field and be knowledgeable in conventional and government loan requirements, as well as other secondary market guidelines. The bank offers an attractive compensation and benefits package. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to build a successful real estate business in the expanding Lafayette market.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and a resume to:
Jim Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis
MPP Business Development Manager
Job Title: MPP Business Development Manger - Member Services Department
Responsible for furthering Bank’s Mortgage Purchase Program by educating members on the program and providing training and business development. The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities or abilities required of persons so classified. The
Bank reserves the right to alter or amend this description at any time.
- Conduct Member visits to promote Mortgage Purchase Program.
- Support marketing/sales staff in promoting MPP through joint Member calls as requested.
- Respond to Member inquiries for participation in the Mortgage Purchase Program and assist Members in meeting approval requirements.
- Provide information and training to Members for delivery of mortgage loans. This includes MPP guidelines, use of LAS, document custody, servicing options, products, and procedures. Training conducted in individual or group sessions.
- Develop and conduct training programs with the sales staff for individual Members and trade events, such as: MPP workshops, MPP conferences, loan officer training, trade shows and conventions.
- Provide information and education to Members regarding the LRA, SMI, Master Servicer, and Quality Control and their utilization in MPP.
- Act as liaison between MPP and FHLBI marketing/sales staff and outside vendors asrequired for MPP.
- Assist in the development of MPP marketing materials.
- Represent MPP at FHLBI and vendor functions including attending meetings and making presentations as needed.
- Assist in maintaining and updating MPP documentation materials and MPP contact list in
- Business Partner data base.
- Communicate PFI specific information (performance, quality, issues).
- Monitor and manage MPP contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or other related field.
- Minimum 2 years mortgage sales experience, preferably in Michigan and/or Indiana.
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience working in or directly with a financial institution, in mortgage lending.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills. Ability to interact with top management of Bank and Members.
- Ability to use computer tools to provide effective communication and training programs.
- Prior training experience with on the job training programs or in an academic environment.
- Travel requirements will be required up to 70% of the time.
- Must not have been convicted of any civil or criminal charge that would suggest a risk to Bank security.
- Ability to work full time.
For more information and to apply click on the link below:
1st Source Bank
Mortgage Loan Servicing Manager
Job Title: Mortgage Loan Servicing Manager- Mortgage Servicing Department – Full Time Exempt, South Bend, IN
Position summary: Responsible for directing and management of the Mortgage Loan Servicing Department, which include all process’ of customer service, escrow, payment processing, payoffs, collections, loss mitigation, foreclosures.
- Manage the Customer Service, Escrow, Payment Processing, Payoff, Collections, Loss Mitigation and Foreclosure Department Staff by overseeing timely completion of assigned tasks within the established quality/productivity standards and guidelines.
- Interview candidates for open positions and make hiring recommendations.
- Train and develop subordinates, which includes establishing specific work goals and standards to be achieved by subordinates
- Counsel employees and take disciplinary action in accordance with department and bank policy.
- Conduct performance reviews and make salary change recommendations.
- Respond to customer inquiries and research problems.
- Prepare and respond to internal and external compliance audits.
- Maintain standard work procedures for all tasks within the mortgage servicing department.
- Assure compliance with IRS and investor regulations.
- Vendor management of established and approved third party mortgage servicing vendors, which include servicing platform (Black Knight), print vendor, property preservation and attorney network.
- Compliance of all investor (FHA, VA, FNMA, GNMA, Freddie Mac) guidelines and servicing requirements.
- Prepare and transmit required monthly reports to investors, government agencies and mortgage insurance companies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Four (4) year college degree. Minimum of five (5) years of related mortgage banking experience considered.
- Prior Management experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of collection compliance regulations on FHA/VA loan and other investor requirements.
- Proficient PC skills in a MS environment (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service and telephone skills.
- Dependable; self-starter
- Minimal or occasional travel for meetings, projects or training as needed.
Job Grade: 158
Relevant Years of Experience: 5 years mortgage banking experience
For more information and to apply click on the link below: